BE YOU!

1:30 PM

Lately, I have really been working on really being myself. I have always had a tendency to be a "people pleaser". Now, to some of you this may not seem like a negative thing, everyone around you is happy. However overtime, I have come to realize that although everyone else is happy, it is at the expense of you. Deep down, you are not happy. You are struggling and no one sees it because you focus on pleasing everyone else. 

The below quote has really helped put things in perspective for me.

"Someone will always be prettier, someone will always be smarter, someone will always be younger, but they will never be YOU!!"

I am striving to live each day as me, and focus obtaining my happiness while helping others reach theirs. But not at the expense of mine.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts